Facilitating organisational development
Evidence shows that healthy practices are those which have:
- A clear sense of purpose and direction
- High quality clinical and management information
- Effective leadership
- Strong financial control
- Not only do practices with these characteristics have the best patient outcomes, they also tend to enjoy higher than average earnings.
- The Primary Care Partnership has a range of tools which have been used successfully to support practices to perform at the highest possible level.
Drawing on our extensive experience we offer a full support package which will enable your practice to develop and thrive.
Techniques we use for helping to develop your organisation include:
- Benchmarking – to compare your practice’s performance with that of your peers
- Performance reporting
- Risk assessments
- Training and support of administration and reception staff
- Facilitating ‘time-outs’
- Recruitment of senior staff (practice managers and GPs)